Mohan Sivaloganathan – aka Ahmen – is the Batman of Social Impression as a nonprofit chief by day and hip-hop artist by night time, whereas by no means dropping sight of his most necessary roles as father, husband, son, brother, and pal. He has constructed a repute as a Troublemaker for the established order, orchestrating sustainable transformation and methods change for schooling, social, and racial justice.
Ahmen advances transformative change by:
- Leveraging the ability of id, tradition, and social innovation to maneuver individuals, cash, assets, and insurance policies in pursuit of justice. Ahmen attracts on his household heritage as a first-generation American and son of Asian immigrants coupled with modern politics, viewers experiences, and shared social struggles to encourage and affect lasting constructive change.
- Cultivating a journey with teammates that’s marked by wellbeing, progress, and achievement. He engages and empowers individuals to create and innovate with a eager concentrate on each compassion and excellence.
- Shaping tradition by way of music and shows that activate voices and motion to advance equitable alternatives for Black, Indigenous, and Folks of Shade.
As Batman, Ahmen makes use of the ability of music and public chatting with spark changemaking. He has carried out and delivered keynote talks in partnership with the World Financial Discussion board, Stanford Social Innovation Evaluation, Web Impression, NYU, Penn State, the College of San Diego, Impartial Sector, Fordham, Synergos Institute, Centre for Social Innovation, Defy Ventures, and the World in Dialog Undertaking, amongst many others. Ahmen’s footprint has impacted hundreds of scholars, younger professionals, philanthropists, and company leaders worldwide. His music has been featured on ESPN and HipHopDX, and his most up-to-date album was within the Faculty Radio High 20 for eight consecutive weeks.
In his Bruce Wayne world, Ahmen serves because the CEO of Our Flip, the nation’s main motion of scholars combating for schooling justice. He strategically rebranded the group, reworking it into the nation’s largest and best youth-led motion for schooling justice. Ahmen offers the strategic route and management to advance equitable options that champion and allow methods change by way of grassroots and institutional functionality constructing, in addition to campaigning and messaging to affect coverage on the highest ranges. Since 2019, Our Flip has educated and activated younger individuals as changemakers in 35 states; secured the endorsement of 20+ social justice establishments and influencers; and been featured in Teen Vogue, HuffPost, Quick Firm, The 74, and extra.
Constructing on his management at Our Flip, Ahmen’s observe report consists of:
- In commemoration of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, acquired a Proclamation from the New York Metropolis Council to acknowledge a program that decreased gun violence by 90%
- Recruited over 10,000 candidates over three years to show within the nation’s under-resourced cities and cities
- Expanded a few of NYC’s most extremely regarded psychological well being, summer season jobs, afterschool, and justice reform packages for marginalized youth
- Led a veteran’s service motion in eight cities, serving over 4,000 veterans and garnering 5 city-wide awards in New York Metropolis, Pittsburgh, Orlando, and Miami.
Awarded as a “40 Underneath 40 Rising Star” by New York Nonprofit Media and a “Subsequent Technology Chief” by the Human Providers Council, Ahmen was featured in Good is the New Cool, an Amazon Philanthropy and Charity #1 new launch. He sits on the Board of Administrators of Web Impression / Good Institute and beforehand served as a Communications / PR and Area Organizer for Obama for America. Ahmen holds an MBA from Penn State College’s Smeal Enterprise Faculty and a Bachelor’s diploma in Electrical Engineering additionally from Penn State.
All in favour of reserving Ahmen to talk at your subsequent assembly? Please contact email@example.com.