ANDRITZ is a world know-how group, providing crops, tools, know-how and companies for varied industries comparable to Pulp and Paper, Hydro, Metals, Separation, and Feed & Biofuel.
Watch Fernanda Brunetto (International HRBP for Group Automation and Digitalization & Pulp & Paper Automation and Digitalisation / HR Director Area Latin America), Jennifer Golob (International Head of (CoE) Succession Planning & Expertise Administration), Stephanie Reithofer (International HRBP KRP Pulp & Paper) and Marjo Valaja (International HRBP for the Pulp Service Enterprise) focus on:
- Why ANDRITZ elevated their concentrate on tradition.
- How ANDRITZ recognized their goal tradition.
- The patterns of behaviour they wanted to unlock and why.
- The important thing lever for altering their tradition.
- The large wins and challenges they confronted throughout their tradition journey.
For insights on tradition view our collection of case research, ebooks, reviews and white papers or contact us to learn the way we are able to remodel your tradition.